Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wonderful Two's Can Come in Three...

Terrible Two's.... A phrase that can tire even the best of parents at even just the thought of it but family after family I find myself falling in love with this age more and more. For me, it's the fine balance of a booming personality with an endearing shyness that I and seemingly my camera just love. A close second is the 4-5 year old. They go about their business but are they ever so aware that not too far away my camera is watching them color. Which means there's less chasing and more capturing which what I'm all about. Let your kids be kids. Let them color, get cake on their face, attempt to do a head-stand on your couch. Those are real moments for your family. Those are the memories that are in your head and that's what I want to preserve for a life-time. 
Today I got the best of all worlds. Got to shoot a family with both a 2 and 5 year old as well as their newest little sister Julia. An absolutely adorable family and a true pleasure to be around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment