Friday, November 12, 2010

New Perspective...

Whether they've seen it in a magazine, my website, or in this case because it's that unique & beautiful, there's places myself and I presume other photographers end up shooting at all the time. The great part about that is I know that spot inside and out. I know what time the light will hit that window, I know when we should avoid it because that's people's lunch break spot. Knowing the details of my frequented locations is freeing in the sense that you can give me pretty much little to no time and I know we can get the shots. On the other hand, it can be tricky or sometimes tempting to go with what I know. And why wouldn't I? Well...each couple's different...I don't want to just shoot something because it's beautiful I want it to mean something. So here I am at one of my all time favorite spots, a little short on time, and I tried all sorts of new things. And afterwards it leaves me wondering how I had never thought to do that in the first place, it's gorgeous! Thanks to Todd & Valerie for so quickly jumping on board with all my crazy ideas and trusting me. (:



1 comment:

  1. These are amazing pictures melissa. You did a great job on doing my sisters wedding and I will remember to get your information when i decide to get married! Thank you for making my sister and my new brother in laws day special.

    ReplyDelete