Monday, November 29, 2010

Got A Spare?

A couple posts back I mentioned "the last of the season" meaning this photo season was wrapping up. Well, that was a month ago and this may have been one of the busiest months of the year. So on this particular weekend I had shoots back, to back, to back and needless to say timing wise the following event couldn't have happened at a more worst-best time. Yep, that's right I made up that word. (:
But here I am at shoot number two pulling out of the drive-way when I realize I have a flat. Are you kidding me!? I'm all about not panicking or stressing out over something as it won't get done, fixed, or accomplished any sooner so I sat in the drivers seat pondering my next move. Funny enough, my husband was out of town, and any guys that I know that would help are well over an hour away. It just wasn't good timing. But in a way, it was perfect timing. I got out of the car and went back up and knocked on the door of Steve & Amy's house. In no time steve is sitting on the pavement and not only putting on my spare but explaining to me step by step how to change a tire. It's been explained to me before but I was a little bit more willing to learn now that I had to fend for myself. (: In no time, I was back on the road. I can only imagine that I'd still be on the side of 355 if I had made it to the high-way. And that just shows what type of kind-hearted generous, self-less people I work with. I'm so grateful for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment