Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Green Eyes...


Green Eyes...aka...The absolute opposite of my eye color, a great Cold Play song, as well as what made National Geographic a phenomenon around the world. Dawn, my bride for the day has the most incredible eyes I've ever seen in real life. They are completely enchanting. And since it's said (well, at least in the photography world) that eyes make the picture you can say I was a little excited to get to shoot Dawn. 

I'd have to say my favorite part of the day was when we had a little extra time and thought we'd experiment with some pictures near a window in her house. My guess is my inner monologue of "holy cow, that was sweet" became more of an outer-monologue because she asked if she could see one of the pictures. So I turned my camera so she could see my monitor of the last image taken and when I looked up those beautiful eyes of hers had tears in them. So what was the picture of? Her eyes of course! (:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment