Friday, October 23, 2009

Girl In A Red Dress...


A couple years back I was shooting a wedding in Iowa. (I actually am there quite often and I'm glad about it) So I find myself that night at the dinner table with about 10 other people and this girl with a gorgeous red satin Thai dress on. Maybe it was her beauty, maybe it was fate, either way it was years later when I got a phone call from her and I knew exactly who she was.  I love stories like this. Really, what are the odds? I'm placed at a dinner table at a wedding that I'm already shooting, I meet a couple there, years later remember them, and end up shooting their wedding! I love it! Be it fate or what not, I'm so glad my path re-crossed these two. 

After setting the record for the longest engagement session I've ever done (by far!) I had already really gotten to know these two. They have a sense of care for people that is so rare and I truly am privileged to have gotten to spend so much time with them over the past year. They are having a second wedding in Thailand (Where Kanlaya is from) and I want to forewarn them to check their suitcases....I just may be hiding out in there. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment