Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rialto Wedding



Once in awhile a gem crosses my path that despite all my wedding location stalking I had no idea the place existed. Such was true for what could be one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. (Let alone got to shoot at) Getting there before the bride and groom allowed me the opportunity to figure out how to work in this huge space. So as I'm walking around this ginormous theatre it becomes more and more apparent that I'm the only one there. Amazing? yes. Kinda creepy? Yes. As if I were transported into the Phantom of the Opera I keep checking over my shoulder to make sure it's still just me. (: It was such a great opportunity and I loved every bit of it! Thanks to Issa and Elaine for allowing me to be a part of their special day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment