Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Back Yard After My Own Heart...




It's kind of funny to take a step back and realize where I live. Here I am a wedding photographer that often times shoots in the chaos of the city, that lives in Pleasant-ville suburbia, that has a College Camping degree hanging on her wall. Those three locations and the daily lifestyle that they bring are so incredibly different. There's a part of me, (a big part of me) that would love to walk out my back door, see the woods, the lake, and pier awaiting for me. Though that's not my reality (unfortunately!), it is for todays future bride Leslie. Her yard should be classified as a state park, it's incredible! What's even more incredible? The fact that she's having her wedding there next spring! Hurray! I LOVE garden weddings. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment