Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mike and Jill


It's hard not to think of these two and not think "fun." From running around in the bitter cold in the winter for engagement pictures, to partying hard in a photo booth at their own wedding. One thing I really admire is they are a couple that is genuinely who they are around everyone. Changing for no one is such a rarity these days. A specific moment that I think I'll remember for a long long time was when they were coming out of the photo booth at their reception and the attendant asked "Do you want me to hide some of your pictures from being online so other's won't see them?" Jill, the bride's response was perfect: "No, post everything we've got nothing to hide." I don't know why that struck me so, but really as cheesy as that sounds (especially the fact that such a lesson is coming from a photo booth) it's really powerful. Here it's their wedding their first official day of being together and they're already setting the standard of being real. I really think this will help their marriage flourish. I can't wait to see what the future hold for these two.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment