Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bam...Pose...



Taking the actual photos is on the lesser half of the importance when it comes to photography. More than this is the constant reading of people. On wedding days you can have several hundred people to figure our all at once. Is she happy? Is that person about to have a melt-down? How do I get this person enthused enough to take just one more set of pictures? It is by far the most exhausting part of what I do. Now engagement sessions already have their advantage in that there's only two people to read but don't be deceived in some ways this is equally tricky as there's way more focus on each other. So you just don't know how the whole process will be for a couple. Will it come naturally to them? Will it take awhile to break the ice? This couple....Was a piece of cake! From the very first image I knew this couple was no joke. Bam, pose, bam, awesomeness....They are adorable, and me and my camera love them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment