Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Eric & Jerusalem's Wedding!



It's 8am back in college and just before class is about to begin  I'd always see this gorgeous girl come in to say a quick "hello" to this guy....After seeing it occur day after day I had this little secret crush on this couple. Wondering if they're still together, if they'll someday get married, have a house with the white picket fence the whole bit. Well...After several years I get a call and instantly I know who it was...It was the girl that everyone talked about (in a good way) back in college, the girl that seemed to be friends with just about everyone, the same one that would stop by to see this guy in my class everyday. As lame as it sounds I've secretly been rooting for this couple for years and now I get to shoot their wedding! Throughout the process I fell more in love with these two. Despite naturally being one of the most good-looking couples I've ever seen the thing that shines the brightest is how they wholeheartedly love the Lord and love each other. I always say in the end I want my clients to become more like my friends and such is genuinely true with these two. I know we'll have many Ethiopian dinner and dance nights to come. (:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment