Friday, May 15, 2009

A Girls Best Friend...



It's often said that "Diamonds are a girls best friend." Well...For a girl that's longing to be engaged that may be true but really...in a span of a lifetime how many diamonds do we really get? Shoes however...Now that's a different story. I would typically say I'm not a stereotypical girl when it comes to the passion of shoes yet I own an unforgivable amount of them, and oddly enough, it just may be one of my favorite things to shoot at a wedding. Just like brides...Each wedding brings a new, beautiful, and unique shoe that just awaits to be captured in an image. Thankfully I'm not alone on this. The bride, Leigha, even the day of the wedding still was choosing between several potential shoes. All were adorable and feminine, just like the bride. (:

It was a beautiful day with a beautiful couple and I wish them the best! 


No comments:

Post a Comment