Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Perfect Day in the Country...


Once in awhile the weather just calls my name. The perfect crisp fall day calls for a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and a walk amongst the changing trees. On a rainy day in spring,curling up on the couch with a soft blanket, a mug of coffee, and a magazine watching the storms roll in is so cozy. Summer? Obvious one right? Hello day at the lake with a BBQ as the sun-sets! Even winter, when there's a big snow storm my man-child of a husband ( I mean that in an endearing way, love that about him) and I will put on our snow pants. Yes... We're adults that own snow pants and walk amongst the snow covered trees. And of course build a snow fort. 

Well today... Today could not have been more perfect weather for a day in the country. Deep blue sky, huge white fluffy clouds, and just enough sun that I quite honestly would have taken a blanket from my car trunk and laid it out for a nap in the field. From rickety old barns, to fields of wildflowers my day with Jason & Kate was a dream. Absolutely loved it! And no doubt now that these two are comfortable with the camera we are going to rock out some killer wedding photos this weekend! 
Here's to hoping for perfect weather. (: 








No comments:

Post a Comment