Friday, September 21, 2012

Mini-Sessions!!! Killer Deal!



I'm a sucker for a good deal. Now I'm not one of those where I'll buy a llama fur coffee holder (why that was the only example I could come up with I don't know. Pretty sure it doesn't exist. Or at least it shouldn't) just because it was a dollar but more often than not the clothes I get the most compliments on are usually cheaper than a footlong from Subway. Full of analogies today aren't I? And not very good ones. Okay... I got one for you. I once bought a floor length gorgeous gown for $8. Granted, it was 14 sizes too big for me but with the magic of my sewing mother we sized it down and got a steal of a deal. Ready for a heartbreaker example? Once saw a rocking chair (of debatable style) at a thrift store and couldn't tell if I loved or loathed it. Of course once I decided I loved it it was no longer there. So naturally now that I can't have it I want it and I start doing my research on where I could get it. Ready for this....? Turns out it was a one of kind and was worth $28,000! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

All that to say, I don't want you to miss out on some killer deals we now have.

We are now introducing....Mini Sessions!!! Okay, you may not be stoked yet but hear me out.

Normally, a portrait session with us would run you $350 and if you wanted the disc it would be $99. Which before I carry-on know that this is still an option if you want. But a mini-session... Is $50! Holla!

How It Works: 

"Like" Melissa Marie Photography on Facebook to check up on any and all mini-sessions we have coming up as well as availability, and changes to any existing mini-sessions. You would also reserve your time-slot on the mini-session event wall on Facebook.

Mini-Sessions come in 15 minute increments. For 15 minutes it's $50. Need more time? No worries, you can add an additional 15 minutes for $25.  If you have kids I'd recommend getting two slots.

The session will be at a designated location. i.e. a park, the beach, a farm, etc. you come for your time-slot, we rock out some amazing pics, we'll have 10 of them edited for you in the coming week or so and if you want a disc you can purchase it for $20 or....que killer deal chime...you can get a friend to sign-up for any of our mini-sessions (make sure they note your name on FB) and your disc of image is free!

Getting excited yet!!?

Here's our upcoming mini-session(s) 

Fall Family Mini Session- 
Oct. 13th, Buffalo Creek Park in Downtown Long Grove. 1-4PM. 
(Can add more time-slots if need be) 
Has prairie grasses, converted barn shoppes, a little bridge with a creek, a big wooden gazebo, a covered bridge. So many super cute fall spots! Feel free to bring your lil' ones in their halloween costumes to get some adorable pics!

People already have been asking for more so here's two more sessions we're thinking of. Give us some feedback on if you're interested in these other ones and we'll add em in! 

*******(Potential add-in sessions)******* 
Fall Mini-Session-
Sat. Nov. 3rd most likely in the Wheaton area. 
The weather will have a nice chill by this time so cozy up in your best fall gear!

Holiday Card Session
Sat. Dec. 1st location to be determined
You'll get your images back in a matter of days so plenty of time for holiday cards! 
************************************************************************

Remember to "like" Melissa Marie Photography on Facebook so you don't miss out on any details of this killer deal that we'll do periodically through the year! 
Share the photo love...Link this blog to anyone you think may be interested. 
You just may get your free photo disc! 
Gosh I love a good deal. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment