Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Look Alike


You ever meet someone that looks like a person you know? The best part is when you can ask the person next to you: "Man, doesn't that person look like so-and so?" Claiming right now I'm pretty darn accurate with it and my husband....Not so much. (:  One could be tall and a brunette the other short and blonde and to explain himself he'd be like "But look at their noses, they're the same." Really? Their noses? Annnnnyway.... In then end it kinda feels  like you got to spend time with that person that they look like. I got that today...Except I didn't have anyone to verify with me but rest assured...It's true. Met my one-year-old nephews look-a-like Jacob (who is mega adorable by the way). 

From the first opening of the car-seat this lil' man's arms were up to be held. Many hugs and snuggles later we thought it might be a bit difficult for me to actually take his picture if I were holding him all the time. So passing him off to dad to get these snuggly pics was worth it. How cute are they? 

Getting to spend time with this beautiful family. Awesome.
Getting to see my real nephew a few days later. Double awesome. 

Thanks for a great day guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment