Thursday, February 2, 2012

Piece of Art...


The fact that the Art museum today was free admission... 
Awesome.
The fact that we drove together so we didn't have a real life:
 "Where's Waldo" 
Brilliant.
The fact that that we got to take photos with Picassos and Monets... 
Kinda great.
Yeah...today was pretty darn fantastic. 
I also am sorta in love with this couple. 
They're a mega fun (Shoot, the groom was a Big-Ten mascot for goodness sakes!) up for anything kinda crew. And I dig it.

I haven't been to the art museum in probably 15 years but even with  being aware of the insane amount of rules ahead of time such as no use of flash indoors made me a bit nervous. I was happily surprised 
(I don't think that's grammatically correct phrasing but stay with me!) to find that the place is actually really bright! 
And not only that, taking pictures inches away from Rembrandts is kinda ridiculously cool. 
With every turn we found a new genre to take on. So fun! 
Their wedding is in a few weeks! Excited for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment