Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Time To Party...

This was a party you wish you were invited to.... 
Though maybe a little over a hundred people attended I think the energy in the celebration far outshone even the largest of weddings. 
Often times DJ's have to have the group cheer several times to get the energy up before announcing the bridal party. I kid you not, it was the loudest first-round cheer I've ever heard and the party only grew from there. But the wedding wasn't without sentiment. With many of the guests coming in from Colombia there were many tearful hugs and a genuine sense of deep appreciation to be re-united.
I truly from the bottom of my heart loved this day. 
From laughing at "Grams" whose an absolute riot! 
To watching father & son embrace with tears rolling down their faces. 
Sigh...What a good day. 
Jorge & Danielle...Thank you for letting me be a small part of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment