Thursday, March 3, 2011

Custom...


So there comes a rare pocket of time where the shoots slow down a bit and I try to fit in everything that I'm typically not as able to get to during the rest of the year. 

The past couple of weeks I've been cooking, (Doubling the recipe & freezing it so when wedding season kicks back in we can have something other than canned soup on the dinner table) reading, (My favorite right now is "Pleasures Evermore" by Sam Storms, and ultimately bringing the creative visions I have on endless amounts of sticky notes to life. Last year you may remember I made Baby Boards, where I can in essence bring a studio to your home. Which was pretty epic. And now this year: With some help of other creative geniuses like my dear friend Karen I've decided to go custom. After what can easily be considered an excessive amount of time sketching, creating, re-creating, editing, proofing, crafting, and printing,  I'm finally launching my new custom bridal packets & packaging and I'm pretty stoked about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment