Monday, March 14, 2011

Who Ordered The Wind Machine?

First let me just say I love these two! Jeff & Lindsey are as laid back and fun as I could ever ask for. Being those two adjectives in weather like we had the day of this shoot is just amazing!

Really...We should have had a video of this day's weather; it was just awful! Horizontal blizzardy sleet with a wicked wind to boot. People have no idea what some of these couples go through to get these pictures. In the end, I know I'll be able to get some shots that don't show the chaos that mother nature is enforcing on us but in all honesty... I don't know how people who aren't used to doing this everyday like I am are able to do it. Or at least how they're able to do it with such a positive attitude and trust that I'm not completely crazy. (: 

I am so grateful for the couples I work with!! Winter Tundra and all, I'll gladly shoot with you any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment