Monday, September 20, 2010

St. Loius Arch...

So I headed out to St. Loius for the day and spent some time in an amazing city with pretty great people.  

I often say referrals are not only how I stay in business but it's how I get to love my clients so much.  Because if my client likes the person I'm sure to as well. A good friend of ours passed along this couple to me and I'm so glad he did! We found ourselves under archway after archway (Whatta we in St. Louis or something?), finding gem after gem, exploring the city one picture at a time. I loved it!  Dan & Jaclyn are great! So much so that I'm sad they live in St. Louis. (Though I can't blame them the city is sweet!) 

Dan- Thanks for being my historic tour guide and making me fall in love with St. Louis. 
Jac- Happy Birthday darlin'... Hope it was great!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment