Monday, September 27, 2010

Genuine Love In Iowa...

I would hope that anyone that's getting married is in love but I don't know if I've ever seen such a genuine gratefulness to have someone in their life than the bride, Andrea, for her groom, Greg. She didn't cry putting on her dress, seeing her dad, or the other iconic moments. Rather, the tears rolled off her cheeks as she privately gushed to me what a wonderful man she has. To this day I could tear up just thinking about how blessed I am to have Bart in my life. (And we've been married for almost 5 years) To be honest, I feel like a love like that is rare. And I see lots of weddings!

Greg- This woman of yours respects you beyond what you can possibly know. Andrea- In both the good and the hard times remember what a wonderful man you have. Keep the Lord the center and that rare love of yours will only grow deeper each day. I can promise you that.

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely amazing! And I teared up when I was reading! Great great story and an amazing couple!

    ReplyDelete