Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Travis & Stephanie's Wedding...

One of the things I love most about photography is that I get to tell a story through images. Probably more than any other couple I've worked with before Travis & Stephanie get that. From the parable that was used to anticipate their engagement process, to friends sharing with the guests just how the Lord has brought these two together during the ceremony. Though I loved capturing every  personalized detail of this wedding, the thing that excites me most about these two, is that they have a strong foundation on the Lord. Marriage will have it's ups and downs but I'm confident that these two will always remember that Christ is the author and perfecter of their faith. I couldn't have asked for a better way to start off wedding season. (:                    
                    
                             
              
        
      

No comments:

Post a Comment