Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Love McDonalds...And I Love This Couple...

There's few things greater than Mcdonalds chicken nuggies (as I like to call them) and weddings. You put them together... and we have one great day! (: 

For real though, I just loved everything about this wedding. From one of the sweetest brides I've worked with, to a bridal party that I could invite to my next family reunion, the people were hard to beat. As for the setting... well, it was stunning. Located on the Mcdonald's Hamburger University (yeah you read it correctly!) campus there were stone fire places, full length panoramic windows, and pretty much gorgeousness everywhere you looked! To top it all off as a midnight snack Mcdonald's hamburgers were brought out on silver platters! Brilliant...What a great day!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment