Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coldest Day Of My Life...

The fact that I still have fingers to even type this is an engagement photo shoot miracle...The fun part of Chicago (and by fun I mean the worst characteristic of our city by FAR) is that even in late March you just don't know what the weather will bring. This early early morning brought 15 degree temperatures and a wind chill in the negatives. Awesome...I must say this couple was hardcore and were willing to stick through it all. Once I heard that they met in line at a Starbucks that was my queue to wisk them away to reunite with their long lost coffee shop. Granted, this couple was from Indiana so not the exact same one but whimsical thought none the less. Their wedding is in late May so we'll see what Chicago brings us then. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment