Friday, January 4, 2013

Near & Dear...



Cori is one of those friends that's hard to find. She has been near and dear to my heart since college. We both were on the same soccer team in college (national champs, woot! woot!) (: we're extremely sarcastic, have an obsession with coffee and both well.. For a lack of a better way to put it are ones  to cut the crap and just be real. I can't tell you what his girl means to me. So it's a little hard to put into words when I say I'm so incredibly proud of the mom she has become. Lil Morgan was born 5 months ago and my oh my can she steal your heart!
 I obviously am glad to take some pics of that adorable face but even more than that, I'm glad I got to see that face pop up from the crib in the morning, or light up even though my thighs burned from doing a silly dance over and over to get her to laugh. I love living life with my dearest friend despite the fact that we live across the country from each other. So grateful for the past few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment