Monday, September 19, 2011

Firsts...

Okay...I've never done this but throughout the years of weddings I've come across many celebrity look alikes. From Matthew McConaughey, Penelope Cruz, to Shia LaBeouf, (All from the same family, no joke) But today... I had a first for a certain celebrity and  it's definitely a first for me to point it out on the blog but after the fact that it took me a couple hours to figure out "who it was" she looked like I gotta point it out now. (:
Not that I watch the show or anything because that would be embarrassing (to admit) but from the many seasons of me "not watching"(: the Bachelorette I think Deanna was the most stunning and today's bride  Joanna could be her twin. Well, maybe her even prettier younger sister. (: 
She's one of those girls that when you walk in the room you go: "Dang, she's gorgeous." Her sweet & kind demeanor is equally stunning. So needless to say following this chick around all day was pretty great. (:
(Am I right!? or am I right!?)

It was also a first for me to do back to back ceremonies for the same bride! (: 
Yes...Yes I did just say two ceremonies. 
Made for a busy day but the more you spend time with their families the more you see just  how right of a decision that was. 

And last by note least...Joanna was marrying Nick who is Greek & one of the traditions is to write two single ladies names on the bottom of your wedding shoes and whichever name rubs off is the next one to get married. That's just about as true as catching the bouquet but it's little fun tradition that I've never seen before. 
Congrats Nick & Joanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment