Thursday, September 1, 2011

Beautiful + Beautiful = Gorgeous...


I honestly think I may have gasped as I saw little Eli in his car seat. 
Holy moly this kid is BEAUTIFUL! 
This is shameful advertising but pictures just don't even do him justice. And he's no pre-modonna either. No joke for a solid 3 hours straight he was all giggles & smiles. Not one tear, whine, or tantrum in the bunch. From barns, to a field of not so soft wild grasses nothing fazed this kid! 
If you were to combine the awesomeness of all my kid shoots for at least a year and combine them it still couldn't reach the afternoon I spent with this beautiful family. 
They may look familiar as I have many pics of them up on my website
 (common now they're gorgeous! Look at em!) (: 
So when one beautiful person marries another they end up making one absolutely gorgeous child it makes for one incredibly happy camera lady. Me! 

So not joking at all but on a more real note I really do love this family. They take the gospel seriously and have some of the most contagious joy. 
Me, My heart, and most definitely my camera are happy every time we get together. 
Much love dear friends. 

PS- Don't forget about me when Baby Gap comes a knockin'... (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment