Monday, December 6, 2010

Old World Charm...

Stone archways, lead-glass windows, old chapel doors, breweries from the 1800's, the oldest hotel in Milwaukee and a bride & groom that could care less that it's like five degrees out, I love everything about this wedding! For real...Not every couple is up for the cold and potentially more than any other shoot if I were to walk past these locations and not have been able to stop and just immerse ourselves in it's ridiculous gorgeousness I could have cried. Okay, maybe that's a bit too far but the disappointment would have been just too much! All that to say, I am SO glad that we got to linger from location to location and  get swept up in the beauty of our location and the magnitude of the moment. 
Matt...This one of yours is head-over heels for you! And she is an absolute gem! (Which you already know that.) ( :
And Laura...I think this man would walk from coast to coast if he knew it'd make you happy. 
I couldn't be happier for you both. Thanks for having me on this special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment