Sunday, December 19, 2010

First Snow...

Like a kid waiting for Christmas morning, I often times don't sleep well the night before a wedding. With all the anticipation & ideas I find myself counting away the hours. Somewhere around 4AM I'm laying in bed in and out of sleep when I hear a noise. My ears perk up...I lean over and pull on my blinds to find one dedicated shoveler (Seriously? 4AM? You're hard core) and more importantly snow!! The very first snow! I seriously, laid back in bed with a huge grin. My bride Amy got her ultimate wish, the first-snow being on her wedding day. For one I was excited for her because I knew that was something she really was hoping for but also I knew she, more than any other bride I've had was ready to battle the elements & off-road it dress and all in full-fledge winter boots.  And that she did. With her cute little red pea coat and hidden boots we walked, slid and skidded our way through the winter-wonderland and had a ball taking some pretty amazing wedding pics. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment