Friday, May 14, 2010

Milestones...


Coming from a girl that plans birthday's nearly 6 months in advance you could say I'm a fan of celebrations. Even more than that I love celebrating milestones in peoples lives. Most recently a huge milestone for Jason & Nicole is the birth of their first little one, Julia. I got to be there merely hours after she was born to capture her first moments. Pretty amazing...And just this past week during mother's day (Nicole's first as a momma, que milestone) I got to take pictures of Julia and the family just after her Christening. (Again, que milestone) It's a really sweet thought to think that I got to be a small part of some really big days in this families life. Can't wait for the next celebration of something great for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment