Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pssttt.... Your clothes can talk. (:


More often than not, after I've asked: "So what would you say your style is?" I get a "Umm... I don't know?" This may sound funny but I kinda feel like I should stop asking that and just look at what the future bride wore to the shoot. (: Really though, you know tank top, dress, jean combos are all over her room from trying to find the perfect outfit and out of every option this is the one she likes best. And why does she like it? Cuz it's her style! And there ya go. The answer to my question.

I had this mini epiphany while shooting Robin this past week. Before I could even get the question out of my mouth I was thinking the very thing her response was; she's classic. All american, beautiful, timeless type of girl. Her outfit was cute and that only reflected her great personality as well. Notice I didn't mention anything about reading guys by what they wear? Let's be honest...The fiance more than likely picked out their clothes.
(Not saying that Robin did) (:

No comments:

Post a Comment