Monday, March 8, 2010

Ryan & Emily...



The beauty of my job is I get to meet so many great people. And every once in awhile I meet someone that I'm actually quite alike and think "I could probably be friends with them in the outside world." From crafts, baking, and the love of all things outdoor vintage the bride Emily and I could very well cross paths again. Despite not meeting prior to all things wedding we actually attend the same church which is where the wedding was held. (The Orchard in Arlington Heights, it's pretty fantastic and you should check it out) (:

So yeah... From the little acorns in the flower bouquets, the groomsman (including the pastor!) wearing sweet adidas shoes, to the hand made cake topper this wedding was full of creative and personal touches . You could tell that the bride Emily had spent countless hours making this wedding all that it was but yet she and her groom Ryan had the right perspective throughout the day. Sure all the details are gorgeous but in the end it's about family, friends, and most importantly uniting as one. I can only imagine how cute their first home will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment