Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally, My EL Shoot...


Every now and again I get these spurts of all sorts of photo ideas. After endless post it notes, scribbles on scraps of paper, and sketches of what could be I have to wait for the "right" couple to make it all that I had hoped.

I really have been striving to push myself this year. Learn more...Create unique moments...Flirt with the line of "I don't know if this is going to work but if it does I'll freak." Thoughts of being thigh high in swampy waters as the mist rolls over the reeds or in todays case spending this unique photo day walking in the familiar footsteps of the everyday with this couple. It may not sound unique but really, when you have a conductor stop, move, and let your couple drive the El train they've had so many memories on it is.

What's funny about it less than 24 hours before we set up the time to do this I was telling my husband: " I really want to do pictures on the El. But it has to be the right couple or it won't look right." The very next day I wake to find an e-mail from Jenn hoping to do their engagement pics on the train as it has special meaning for them. Um...yes please.

So here are a few delights of our day together...

No comments:

Post a Comment