Monday, January 11, 2010


I love before and afters...In design magazines they show what the room looked like before and then the stark and amazing contrast of what it looks like now. When you have a before and after you know to expect a transformation, a change of some kind. It's a concept that I work with pretty much every minute of my work day. From first meeting a couple I know that it is just the beginning of our relationship. It'll take a couple calls, lots of e-mails, and perhaps an engagement shoot, but by the end of it we'll no longer be strangers but friends. I think this weeks groom, Tim, may be my most successful before and after relationship I've had this year. First shy, and probably skeptical of who I was, we slowly thawed the ice and now we can joke around like we've known each other for years. And his now wife, Krystal is so darn sweet we hit it off right away. 

I've really grown to love hearing from these two and it's kind of a sad moment to realize they're temporarily leaving my photo nest (that is until they hopefully one day have bambinos and I can get some cute baby shots). 

Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding process guys. (: It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment