Wednesday, December 16, 2009

4 Years Today...



I remember having butterflies in my stomach just before I saw him that day.
I remember anxiously holding the little white box anticipating his reaction.
I remember crying as I vowed that I am wholly his forever. 
I remember him carrying me so my feet wouldn't get cold in the snow. 
I remember why I married him. 

He's the most real, generous, and loving person I know. I am more in awe of just how incredible he is each day. And above all else, he's the greatest evidence in my life that God is real and His blessings are so far beyond what we hope for. 

On this day 4 years ago we had friends sing a song that's dear to my heart, and its versus are still true today: 

Thank you for Loving me...
Thank you for finding me...
Thank you for hearing me...
Thank you for healing me...
Thank you for saving me...

My Jesus I love thee
I know thou art mine. 
 
I am so genuinely filled with gratitude. I love my husband more than ever and am thankful for each and every day that I have him in my life.  Happy Anniversary Barto I love you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment