Friday, November 13, 2009

Pat & Joan's Wedding...




If you've ever attended a wedding more likely than not you've witnessed the bride and groom have a first dance followed by an awkward segway into either absolutely no one dancing for at least a couple songs or the one guest that you aren't sure if they're the crazy aunt or the random guest that's already drunk "dancing" solo. Let me be very clear...Though the above scenario has almost undoubtedly true almost every weekend for the past four years this wedding was oh so different and oh so great! I kid you not, the second the first dance was over like the mall doors the day after Thanksgiving hundreds of people ran, not walked, but RAN to the dance floor. I'm small... Like can get confused for a flower girl small, and here I am getting stampeded by the very people that make me love my job for the following four hours. They were a blast! Which is so telling of my bride and groom, Joan & Pat. 

I've known Joan since homeroom days back in Jr. High and she's always had this awesome sarcastic ready to try anything spirit. And though I've only known Pat through the wedding process this past year I have no doubt that he's the one for Joan. Equally ready to dish a joke back he's just perfect for her. I couldn't be happier for these two. 

Oh and side note... I'm in love with the church they got married in. It's as if I got to spend an hour in Europe. Pretty sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment