Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photo Promo...


We'll see if I'm crazy for doing this but I'm having my first ever (we'll see if it becomes annual) photo promotion! I've had more people than normal for this time of year want portraits so I'm releasing the deal of the promotion early. I predict spots are going to fill fairly quickly so get in on it while you can! 

Okay... Here's the deal...

For $250: 
You'll get 25 photos in 25 minutes. 
The 25 best images will artistically be edited.
They'll be online for viewing and sharing.
You'll also get the images on disc to use as you wish. 
I can meet you wherever you'd like to shoot
(Chicago-land area unless you get a crew of 5 to join in) 
The shoot must take place BEFORE April 14th.
 i.e. the start of wedding season for me. 

Here's some fun details to get the best deal!

For every friend you get to "Like" Melissa Marie Photography on Facebook 
(Have them message me for confirmation) 
I'll give you 1% off your photo session! (Up to 30%) 
May not sound like much but that's $75! Which is pretty great! 

Get more than 30 friend's to "Like" Melissa Marie Photography?
Whoever gets the most people to like it will win a 10x14 fine art print from their photo shoot!

Pretty exciting right?

So whether it's you're going to propose and you want pictures of it...
Whether you want engagement pictures (If I'm already shooting your wedding it's included don't worry) 
Preggo pics...
New Born pics...
Or 
You just haven't had beautiful photos in a really long time....

Now's a great opportunity!

You can E-mail or message me with any questions, the list of friends you've gotten to "Like" MMP, as well as to set up an appointment. 

Excited to meet some newbies as well as catch up with some that has been awhile! 
Have a great day guys... 
And share this deal! 

-Melissa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment