Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Melissa...Missy...Ditto.


Her name is Melissa...My name is Melissa...To break the confusion she says: "You can call me Missy." Are you kidding? Outside of the work world people have called me that for as long as I can remember. Besides sharing every consonant possible in our names we share a love for this shedding paint, one slat from falling, yet ridiculously gorgeous red barn.


I kid you not...I drive past places i.e. barns, houses, etc. and I think: "I wonder if I give them $20 if they'll let me shoot there for a little. Well here I am with a location that I would for sure have at the top of my "pay em to be there" list and it's free. How great is that?


So It was a new spot for me, and definitely a first with my new camera and it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment