Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sister's Wedding!


For the hundreds of weddings I've gone to, I could count on my hands the number of them I was a guest at. There was no better place for such a cause than to have the honor of putting down my camera for the day and standing up for my sister on the greatest day in her life. She's always been there for me and now for once, I can be there for her. I see how much Francis lights up her life and it makes me excited to see what the future holds for them. 

Another thing that excites me? Dancing at weddings! As lame as it sounds it's one of the hardest parts of my job. (Rough life, I know) (: To have killer music, a crowd that's lovin' it, and yet not be "allowed" to dance since I'm supposed to be taking pictures of other people dancing. (: Buuut again, such a day finally came where I got to cut loose and whether it was awkwardly by myself, or by dragging of the husband to the dance floor, I finally got to dance! 

Love my sister, Loved her wedding, and love the fact that my brother in-law now has major Ping Pong competition. (:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment